Re: [DL] New to the game....

--- Tyler Childers <skylionlj@hotmail.com> wrote:
> As for the posse, we have a British Huckster, a
> Mexican Priest (blessed),
> and a Austrian Mad Scientist. One more player has
> yet to make a character
> and she is split between the Ugly as sin, short as a
> dollarcake Nun (also
> blessed) and a Taoist-Martial Arts exorsist (also
> Blessed--with Enlightened
> to boot). If she goes with the Taoist, I am goint to
> have to call the the
> Ferner Posse (since the other three did take that
> hinderance)

You really should encourage your players to try some
non-arcanes. I mean, a huckster, a mad scientist, a
blessed, and either a martial artist or another
blessed. You should probably also keep in mind that a
blessed would be a bit disapproving of a huckster who
consorts with demons.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.