Re: PC kills PC was Re: [DL] "Mundane" Death

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 01:38 PM, Justin Baldwin wrote:
To be honest I was totally shocked. Roll, roll, roll, reroll an assload of aces, he did like 6 or eight wound levels to the head. Then player 2 wants to examine the sword, it is old, rusty and pitted, which I would have told them if they would have given me a chance.

This being Deadlands, that doesn't mean anything... one thing I like is that relics don't have to always be the really ornate stuff like D&D... A plain sword wielded for long enough by a true hero may pick up amazing abilities.