From: Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com>
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: PC kills PC was Re: [DL] "Mundane" Death
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net

--- Jeff Yates <jyates@primaryfunction.com> wrote:
> To put a new twist on this thread:  how many groups
> have had one player kill another player?  Have any
> problems with it?

Just one so far, assuming players who have been
rendered unrecoverabe don't count.  The Harrowed woman
took the Huckster out to look for water and only she
came back.  Poor Adam; he drew the most AMAZING hand
for Kyle MacDonnal, only to have him die in the first
third of the module.

We also had a party of mad scientists "fire" a PC for
being insane.  Tee hee hee.

In both cases, however, everyone was fine with it.
Disappointed in the case of Kyle, but not overwraught.

Marguerite

=====
Alea Iacta Est!