Re: PC kills PC was Re: [DL] "Mundane" Death

Justin Baldwin wrote:

True, but I was still amazed by the whole "Blow the head off fellow posse members first, ask questions later" school of thought.

Yeah, but had the item truly been cursed, the Agency player could have just saved everyone else's life. It's one of those things where you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. No, really. If *I* was Marshal, shooting the player in the back of the head would make me run the rest of it with the sword being just junk. Letting the player pick it up would have made the party basically fight the big baddy again, except now he is in the body of the guy who picked up the sword. I'm evil like that sometimes.

--David L. Hoff
dlhoff1@charter.net