[DL] Various updates and stuff

Well, the player who wanted a taoist-ma now just wants a regular MA. For those familar with it, she is basing her char on Cologne, mother of the wonderfully catty Shampoo (from Ranma 1/2). Basically a kindly on the outside, mean as a rattler on the inside. She wants to use chinese cookery as her gimmick weapons--I may have her take fightin':flying wok as an aptitude ::grin::

Once Upon a Time In Mexico. Banderas, Hayek, Guns, Explosions, and Johnny Depp to boot. If you can't find a reason to love, not like, love, this film, then your taking life too darn seriously ::GRIN::

My first adventure will be this Saturday night after a short character tune-up session. Going to be running the Goin' Round the Mountain adv. from the Marshall's HB. I grinningly called this tale "Husker Du" ::grin, again::

Call of Cthulhu seems to be our groups hotbed for PC v. PC Celebrity Deathmatch. In one I played a Native American BIA (CoC Modern) agent that had a unknown, deepseated hatred for white-folk. He was able to resist going insane for the first few chapter of the game, but during the finale showdown with the cultists he got whiff, and brief glance of a human abbatoir. In his mind's eye he immediatly saw the carnage inflicted upon his ansestor's by the white man. Went nuts with a bowie knife after that. Killed two half-crazed PC's before the Expolorer type with the rifle clubbed him to death.
In another adv. my char (again, me) was a gambler that was reliving shell shock from WWI (1920's CoC). He broke into a gun shop and liberated several illegal grenades and a few pistols. Went to town on a bunch of "krauts" in the bording house next door before the rest of the party tracked him down and put him down.
Funny, writing this out I notice a rascist thread going thru it. Coincidence.

One poster noted that killing Grimme would be a good idea. This depends on whether or not I develop the Gammora story. I just got Doomtown or Bust today and am in love with that charming little hole. I haven't played the CCG, and since I and my group are Shadowfist junkies, we may look into Boomtowns (well, no, not really, don't think any of us can afford that right now). Anyway, I let the Mad Scientist in the group know of the Collegium and he showed some interest. After all he want to work on eugenics and monkeys. Seems like the Ivory Halls of the Collegium would welcome him with open arms. I also love the Whateleys; fan of Lovecraft that I am. I might use ole' Nicodemus to tempt the huckster of the group, assuming the guy lives that long. Should be lots of fun. Plus Knicknvevin!!!! Gotta love a manitou on a mission.

And end transmission. Good night y'all.

Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_general