Re: [DL] Dodging?

 --- Paul Erik Lundstrom <paulerik@wanadoo.dk> wrote: > Hi Guys,

> Have a question about dodging - it might have been covered a million
> times, but perhaps there are a few new guys here (including me!).
> Sorry
> if it's very technical, but I'm trying to explain it thoroughly hehe
<snip thorough explanation>
> Phew - this was all on a Queen!! Needless to say they shot the poor
> guy
> up pretty bad a few actions down the line hehe
>
> Can anyone please shed a light on this?

This is covered in the accumulated rulings that are up online
(forgotten the URL - but if you go to www.darious.com and get to the
links section - you'll get there).  It's under Combat: Vamoosin' -
where John Goff is on record as saying

C) Your vamoose value only lasts for the card on which you dodge. For
example, a dodge that you made on a Jack will no longer be effective on
a Ten. [Clarification, John Goff, 28/Jan/1998, DL listserv]

So in your case all actions were on the Queen and so the dodge rolled
would be valid against all of the heroes' actions.  Which kind of
serves them right for all trying to jump in.

Cheers

Roy