[DL] Get the CD

From: martinward@xcountry.tv
Subject: [DL] Ordering the CD

What's the scoop on getting the CD?

I asked my local store to get it and he later told me that his distributors
do not get any more Deadlands products since the books are not in print and
it can be ordered on-line. So, they just don't bother with any Deadlands
product even if it is the new CD.

So, I guess I should order from the peg store. I just didn't want to pay for
the shipping, but I'll do it if necessary. Any other suggestions from you
guys?

It is well worth your time, money, and effort. I played it for the first time during the session I ran today. The posse loved it.

Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963