Re: [DL] Ordering the CD

The "best" long-term favor you can do Pinnacle to go back and push a bit
on the store to order this for you.  Then the store will have to call
the distributor and the distributor Fast Forward...  The CD should be
available in stores/distributors on Tuesday, October 14 (see
http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=96502).  Again, most of us just
want our stuff, so a direct order from PEG will do.

> I asked my local store to get it and he later told me that his
> distributors
> do not get any more Deadlands products since the books are not in
print
> and
> it can be ordered on-line. So, they just don't bother with any
Deadlands
> product even if it is the new CD.

David