RE: [DL] Harrowed and Death

Well, they ignore 2 wound levels, and don't take wind. If I remember correctly, they shouldn't pass out from damage.

I would say if they took a critical wound to the area in one hit, it would sever whatever limb/body part.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On Behalf Of carl smith
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:36 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Harrowed and Death

If a harrowed takes 5 wounds to and guts/gizzards area they pass out.  Does anyone play this differently?  I have played in games that people have you pass out when this happens until you make your healing roll.  Well you can only make a healing roll if you eat a pound of meat....

So do you just inflict a wound to another body area still attached to the head for every wound you heal?

How many wounds would it take to say, cut through someone, or remove an arm?

The weekly poker night that I run has been going well, just I would like to come up with some concrete rules for the harrowed.  Just to make it interesting if the harrowed does take X number of wounds to a killing area, I have been forcing them to make a spirit test every round, vs the total number of wounds to stay concious.  This may give them time to "Pull themselves together" so to speak.

Idea's, comments, all are welcome.  Also, idea's on how to run a unholy host, as well as things a harrowed can/should do when they have lost dominion would be nice.

Thanks

Carl Smith
Karmatic Avenger, Bringer of Chaos, Weekly Fearmonger

Do you Yahoo!?