[DL] Re: Europe

Fun subject. I am trying to think of way France could
have won the Franco-Prussian war but it is tricky. The
best Steampunk idea so far is poison gas.

Part of the problem is that I don't know enough about
the war, it was never one I found particularly
intersting - not enough naval action for me.

I would be keen on keeping the Mexican emperor as
well, which without Union help is a lot easier.

Michael