Re: [DL] Damn them Players

> carl smith wrote:
>
> >     Looking for tricks of the trade.  Ways to trick players and make
> >     them feel like they have been had (well... just before they put a
> >     bullet into the bad guy).  Any stories or ideas are welcome.  My
> >     players are getting cocky and I want to throw one by them.

Not sure if it's what you want but,

Put viels of nitro around the neck of your walking dead, posse drops them
with gunfire or up close kick/hack, walking dead drop and blow up.

Went they confront the evil boss guy and put a bullet in him, the tougher
then normal harrowed gunslinger drops his falsh face disguise and slaps
leather "the big boss don't want you to kill Ms Terwilliger yet, now
dance partners".

the boss has accesse to a mad scientist with robot duplicates, clones, or
holegrapic progectors, with the above meeting the players in a house with
a bomb waiting to go off.

Cross genras, highlander, predator, aliens, oz, wonderland, egyption
mythos, etc...