Re: [DL] PayPal Orders

> On a tangent, does anyone out there have a set of
> graphics they've put together / cobbled for the Smith
> and Robards catalogs?  It's about to be 1878 in our
> game, and my Marshall wants to add in a few things to
> the new printing.  Thanks!

I'd also like some sort of gizmo graphic to use in a Tombstone Epitaph
special edition that's going to come out in my game. My posse took out
Grimme and it's not going to be a nice article for them to read. For
verisimilitude, I've also got a plot hook story and a Smith & Robards ad.

Nick Zachariasen