Re: [DL] PayPal Orders

--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> That means you've got plenty of time to order for
> Christmas, and I recommend doing so soon as the Last

> Sale Ever! is really hitting the backstock hard.
> Doomtown or Bust has now sold out and a mess of
> other books are on the "endangered species list." ;)
>
> Shane Hensley
> Pinnacle/GWG

That's great to hear!!  I can't wait to have a full
set of Deadlands as .pdfs as well.  :-)

On a tangent, does anyone out there have a set of
graphics they've put together / cobbled for the Smith
and Robards catalogs?  It's about to be 1878 in our
game, and my Marshall wants to add in a few things to
the new printing.  Thanks!

Marguerite

=====
Alea Iacta Est!