Re: [DL] Re: [Savage_Worlds] Re: Savage Deadlands

  Shane,
  I appreciate your response and that you're a stand
up guy who keeps his word.  That's one of those things
you don't really own until you've paid the price for
it (which you have).
  How about letting other companies do classic
Deadlands, HOE and LC work, like you had talked about
with Mystic Eye Games (at least I think that their
name).  Another idea might be PDFs of fan related
article or a PDF quarterly magazine.
  Just some food for thought.
                                 Horace Black