Re: [DL] So WhaddamI, Chopped Liver?

In a message dated 12/7/2003 11:37:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, Pat.Phalen@infores.com writes:
Nick? NICK?
I was a couple of large into you and your games before Nick came crawling out of the Cow Pastures of WBF, SD to find a used mangled REVISED edition on the side of the road...

Sheesh!

Patrick "Still F'in here" Phalen
Heh. But Nick is "Mister Follow Every Story Seed Through to its Conclusion." Aren't ya, Nick?

Never mind the fact that *I* started like--8 different actual threads, then all these freelancers added like a bazillion more that I had to keep up with....;)

Like Armana. Ugh. I *hated* that. But hmm, they met an unfortunate end in "The Unity" didn't they? ;)

Shane