[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20031214

> Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:17:13 -0600
> From: crash01234567890@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: [DL] RE: Savage Deadlands

Obviously, your GM did not take Shane's advice and rebuild your characters
instead of just converting them. It is next to impossible to convert long
term characters and keep anywhere the same stats and skills as the original
character without hugely unbalancing the game. As you seem to be pointing
out through all your profanity, this led to a ridiculous situation, which is
not surprising.

After playing Deadlands for many, many years I intend to convert it to SW as
soon as I get my hands on DL:RL but I will be starting with new characters,
not converting old ones.

Cheers,  Chris