[DL] Re: SW 'Review'

A report of a (perceived) problem with Savage Worlds
would be intersting but that rant was almost
worthless, inpart because it was very difficult to
read (admittedly possibly a result of the digest
settings) but more so because it was 'a rant'.

Mind you I have been really annoyed with some systems
over the years [1] and if I had posted immediatly
after playing one bad session I am not sure if I would
have been much more temperate. Be forgiving, once.

Michael

Notes
1. Andrew Brown of Whitehead still holds my record for
the worst ever scenario and referee I have had the
misfortune to experience. The net result was that I
swore never to play Vampire ever again, this has
proved occassionally a disadvantage but more often
than not beneficial as the only members of our group
who want to run Vampire are not very good GMs (this
Vampire/rubbish GM correlation might be a pattern but
I don't have a big enough sample size so at the moment
don't take it as an attack on Vampire GMs).

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk