From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of Stephen L. Jacobs
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 7:56 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] Re: SW 'Review'

Hey everyone... I feel like I have opened a can of worms and they all

escaped before I could put any of them on my hook.

????? I feel as if I started this whole mess by asking a simple question. "Is

Deadlands really a dead system?"

????? The only real reason I asked it was because I had heard the rumor and

wanted to know if I needed to finish off my collection before all the books

disappeared.

????? Well I got my answer several weeks ago.

How this has been blown apart like a ghost rock detonation in the middle of

Roswell I'll never know.

But I have a suggestion. How about we all just agree to disagree and move on

to better topics.

Stephen