Re: [DL] Re: SW 'Review'

On Dec 15, 2003, at 10:55 AM, Stephen L. Jacobs wrote:
I feel as if I started this whole mess by asking a simple question. "Is
Deadlands really a dead system?"

In many ways, yes, it is dead or dying.

It's going to become increasingly hard to get gamers to play a system with no available pre-printed rules and no ongoing support.

No, it doesn't ruin the existing books or, necessarily, kill the setting.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)