Re: [DL] Dodging multiple attacks- Classic

  I've always used the dodge roll for all missile
attacks for that round.  For several reasons 1) Rounds
are a very short measurements of time 2) The player
has to lose his highest card to vamoose, which could
strip a player of all his cards quickly if it was done
per attack and 3) It seems easier for everyone to just
make that one dodge roll.
  Now I do allow the players to make a different dodge
roll for other attacks if they want (after again
spending their highest card and taking the new result
as their dodge roll).
                                      Horace Black