[DL] Shamans and Baba Yaga

Greetings All,
Question regarding Indians and their magic: If you can't "store" appeasement points, how can you "spend" them when you need them? Here's how I understand it: Posse comes along some bad guys, Indian decides to try to use "Str of the Bear". Now say he uses "Scar" to gain the points. Does he run away to scratch himself with his knife while the party fights? Maybe I"m just missing something. Please guide.
Has anybody ever stated or seen stats for Baba Yaga in Deadlands? Rather than just make her some "has all black magic at 5" nothing, just curious.
3) in the "Lone Stars" book, it says that the Rangers get a free hinderance and edge (can't remember which one right off, maybe friends in high places and law o' the west, but I'm not sure, don't have book with me). For a starting character is this in addition to the 10 normally allowed?
4) when does "Deadlands Reloaded" come out? I had the release date somewhere but can't find it.
thanks to all,
Marshall Rosenbalm

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup