[DL] Shane, How 'bout a little hint?

So I was reading your reloaded plans wondering about what you're going to do with all those unfinished plots, and eagerly looking forward to the books, when I read this statement, "A good example is the secret of Walks in Two Worlds from Ghost Dancers (page 100)."

So, of course, due to my timing, that's the exact adventure seed my posse is following right now.

Sooooo, do you already have any nifty ideas about what's going on with the whole plot that you could share before I get them to deep into the adventure? Or am I on my own?

Love the game, love the system. Over the course of a year (two years ago), I purchased the entire Deadlands and Hell on Earth systems, including Dime Novels. The only other system that has my devotion like that is Shadowrun.

Thanks for all the good work. Keep it up.

Marshal Robert