Re: [DL] Shane, How 'bout a little hint?

In a message dated 1/8/2004 9:50:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, cougar@cfl.rr.com writes:
So I was reading your reloaded plans wondering about what you're going to do with all those unfinished plots, and eagerly looking forward to the books, when I read this statement, "A good example is the secret of Walks in Two Worlds from Ghost Dancers (page 100)."
The BIG plots are revealed in Unloaded, and a number of the minor ones as they come up. Walks in Two Worlds is featured in a Savage Tale called "Night of the Chupacabra" I've been working on, but am worried about releasing before Reloaded comes out. That's how I'm able to handle the VAST amount of adventure seeds other folks (freelancers) have written about, but still get the "core" DL story in Reloaded.

Thanks much!

Shane