[DL] The Spirits Flee

This favor (page 58) seems quite useful.  However, it could easily be a hell
for management.  It seems like the Favor really requires a vamoose style
action to work properly, however the nature of Favors (always having a fixed
speed from the Ritual, or 1 normal action from a Guardian Spirit invocation)
makes this impossible.

Was this intended?  I can easily see some shaman with a deuce action card
waiting till his turn in combat and then trying to negate the last chip
expenditure some baddie did on an Ace or so.  For my short term memory
problems, this is bad.  :)