Re: [DL] London in the deadlands world?

Marguerite, becuase I know this is an issue for you and your group,
what sort of info do you consider "Spoiler"?  Having read RVC it's hard
for me to say that this is or isn't spoiler because it's made to seem
like a well known thing, even among non members.  The Explorers Society
is kinda flashy and showing, and has signs on the buildings and such.

--- Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Kevin <kevinkombrinck@fuse.net> wrote:
> > Well, there is a brief talk about the Explorers
> > Society being based in London (at least their
> > monthly meetings).  This information is in DL
> > Classic, "Rascals, Varmints & Critters."
> > Kev
>
> Which is therefore a spoiler.  :-(
> Warnings are appreciated, please.
>
> Marguerite
>
> =====
> Alea Iacta Est!

=====
David Sumpter

If I had a witty comment, I'd put it here.