RE: [DL] London in the deadlands world?

I go by a similar set of standards, the difference being, if you aren't
a Marshal, do not read the Marshal sections, and only read the No Man's
Land section if approved by the Marshal(s).  The using Player Knowledge
in character, yeah, I agree totally.  And the other Marshal in our
group tells me the same thing.