RE: [DL] London in the deadlands world?

>My group has two general rules when it comes to this kind of thing.
>
>1) If you buy the book --- Read it
>2) If you use out of Character information in game... The finger of the
>Reckoners will smite your character down instantly... on questions asked...
>no take backs... end of story... make a new character and live with it.

And yet I have to say, how much more satisfying to *earn* that information
in character rather than have it shown to you on a silver platter and told
you could not have it.

Ultimately, it does not matter.  We must respect everyone's gaming style on
the list for that is the essence of courtesy.

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."