Re: [DL] A General Apology

--- Kevin <kevinkombrinck@fuse.net> wrote:
> About this "spoilers" thing
> Different groups and GMs have different ways of
> playing and I'm sorry Marguerite if this bothered
> you.  The apology is also for the subject line
> of the email which read "***SPOILERS*** -- I was
> out-of-line, it was inappropriate and I responded
> poorly.  In the future I will endeavor to be
> more cautious about the information and comments I
> post.

Oh you didn't bother me, Kevin.  After all this time
on the list, I'm used to having to be cautious about
the posted content.  For your (and others)
information, anything that contains "Spoilers" or
other suspect information (like "My party thinks Stone
is a pansy!") in the subject line gets deleted
automatically, so I'm afraid I didn't read your other
messages.  If you thought I was offended because I
didn't reply, that isn't the case, it's just me bein'
good.

This is a -great- place for anyone interested in
Deadlands to ask questions, propose house rules, and
just generally chat about how dang fun Deadlands is.
Some of us just don't have access to as much
information as others, and the fact that everyone here
respects that is what allows me stay here.

From what you're saying about the RVC section in
question, there's no way you could have known such
information might be off limits to others.  I tend to
assume that anything that's outside an Epitaph or
other in-game available materials is out-of-bounds for
players, myself included.  Better safe than lose
myself fate chips over it!

> I would like to start over, this was not how I
> intended my first post to turn out.  Thanks.

No problem, and welcome to the list!  :-)

Marguerite

=====
Alea Iacta Est!