[DL] A General Apology

Hi Marguerite and the Rest of the List --

About this "spoilers" thing -- when I originally responded to Neko about
Deadlands in London, I had no idead that I would be causing a fuss.  I still
maintain that what I posted is not a spoiler given the text in the RVC
Marshal's Handbook (page 75, second paragraph).  The text says that players
should be encouraged to read the information in the player's section and
this is where the information I had in mind came from -- not the marshal's
section.

Different groups and GMs have different ways of playing and I'm sorry
Marguerite if this bothered you.  The apology is also for the subject line
of the email which read "***SPOILERS*** -- I was out-of-line, it was
inappropriate and I responded poorly.  In the future I will endeavor to be
more cautious about the information and comments I post.

I would like to start over, this was not how I intended my first post to
turn out.  Thanks.

Kev
kevinkombrinck@fuse.net

I practice safe computing -- all email, both inbound and outbound, is
scanned for computer viruses by a registered and up-to-date copy of Norton
AntiVirus 2003.