Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20040122

--- Will Klein <oslowe@yahoo.com> wrote:

> After the initial surge, about how far west have the
> various rail-barons laid active track?  I mean, I
> recall the stalemate from the early books (Quick 'n
> the Dead, etc) and I've come across mention of Black
> River and Bayou V. in "Black Circle", but what about
> Union Blue, Iron Dragon, Dixie etc... as of, say,
> '77?

An updated map is to be found in Epitaph 4. From it,
it looks like Iron Dragon is in the best position to win.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.