RE: [DL] Deadlands movie rights sold

Deadlands Movie Rights Sold
Plus Computer Games

January 29, 2004
Pinnacle Games has announced that GMG Films has purchased the film rights
for its  Deadlands: The Weird West roleplaying game.  GMG Films is the
producer of Bad Cmpany, Highlander (TV), and Jingle  Belle (in development
with Revolution Studios).

Pinnacle also announced that Techland and Strategy First will release the
Weird Wars computer game in April.  And Headfirst is in early development on
a computer game based on Deadlands.

NOTE:  There's some comments from Shane on the peginc.com website tool

Jeff Y.