[DL] Congratulations to Shane

Congratulations to Shane then. We need a good
steampunk western on TV. In fact I would settle for
any decent wesert series, the last one was, blast, I
cannot remember the name - the theme tune yes but not
the name. A former shootist (arn't they all) named
Ethan Allen something (I think) gets landed with his
deceased sisters two children. A 'nice' series.

Oops, forgot about 'Lonesome Dove'. Is it worth
reading by the way?

If I get to the convention down south I will buy him a
Guinness, it always seems to taste better south of the
border.

Michael