[DL] Few questions

Hi !
Dear gamers, Can You help me with my problems ??

1. What happened to Nez Perce in Weird West ?? Big Hole was in 1877, so I
think it should be mentioned in Deadlands
2. What are the landscapes of Lost Angels ??? Is it a desert or plain or
grass or nice trees ?? ? I`m sorry for my ignorance, but I`ve found how
looks Los Angeles, but in Deadlands there are under Famine influence, and I
think Lost Angels is few miles away from old L.A., right ??? As far as I
remember not all California looks like a salt desert without food... I want
to hear Your opinion...

I hope You would help me... :D

Piotr Korys

"SERVANT: Don't be a fool.  You can't kill him.  He's immortal.
STRANGER: If you only knew how many immortal creatures I've killed."
                          Nocturne

--
 Jeszcze lepsza oferta AlphaNet