Re: [DL] Few questions (Spoilers)

--- Ramel <ramel@konto.pl> wrote:
> Hi !
> Dear gamers, Can You help me with my problems ??
>
> 1. What happened to Nez Perce in Weird West ?? Big Hole was in 1877, so I
> think it should be mentioned in Deadlands

I don't think that there have been any mentions of this tribe in any of the books.  With all the
changes that have taken place because of the Reckoning, I would think that the tribe would be able
to stay put, and Chief Joseph WOULD continue to fight.  This is just a guess, though.

> 2. What are the landscapes of Lost Angels ??? Is it a desert or plain or
> grass or nice trees ?? ? I`m sorry for my ignorance, but I`ve found how
> looks Los Angeles, but in Deadlands there are under Famine influence, and I
> think Lost Angels is few miles away from old L.A., right ??? As far as I
> remember not all California looks like a salt desert without food... I want
> to hear Your opinion...

The book Lost Angels goes into quite a bit of detail about the lay of the land, it's every bit as
nasty as you would think.  There's vitually no fresh, clean water, or rain, so the vegetation is
dried up and dead.  The waterfront is similar to any other city waterfront, but dirtier, dingier,
and more dangerous.  I don't have my books here at work with me, or I'd give you more detail.

> I hope You would help me... :D
>
> Piotr Korys
>
> "SERVANT: Don't be a fool.  You can't kill him.  He's immortal.
> STRANGER: If you only knew how many immortal creatures I've killed."
>                           Nocturne
>

> --
>  Jeszcze lepsza oferta AlphaNet
>  - nowe serwery wirtualne
>  - nowy sklep internetowy
>  - nowy wirtualny administrator
>  Sprawdz www.alpha.pl

=====
David Sumpter

"That's mighty big talk for a One-Eyed, fat man."