Re: [DL] Greetings

<SPOILER WARNING>

> I plan on pitting them against the Iron Dragon RR, and it's evil
> Witch owner. With a couple of VERY basic sessions under our belts
> (basically random encounters to allow us to get used to the system),
> the preacher has already attracted the interest of a Pinkerton, who
> KNOWS that there were NO survivors from that Sioux village attack,
> and thus believes the preacher and his indian to be harrowed, and
> also the interest of a VERY annoying female reporter for the
> Tombstone Epitaph, who has taken it into her head to follow them
> around.
There are a number of players on the list - who might not neccessarily
know that the owner of a RR is an evil witch - so it's better to add
spoilers for such things

BTW I wouldn't have described Kang as an evil witch - are you thinking
of Black River and Mina Devlin?

> I realize I'm coming to this game late, so late that it's being
> discontinued, but any input would be welcome. Unsupported or not,
> it's a GREAT game, and I want to make a great campaign.

Starting off with only basic sessions that are more western than weird
works very well in my experience.  The weirdness is easy to gradually
phase in - but once there it is difficult to remove.

Cheers

Roy

WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards  www.yahoo.co.uk/internetcafes