[DL] Character Generator Update

Hi all!

Just thought I'd drop out a message for the folks out there that might still
be interested. :)

With the news of Deadlands Classic still being supported and even having new
stuff come out it has pushed me to go ahead and see if I can get what I'm
currently working on with the CG done and a new version out in the next
couple of days.

This version should be mostly debugged of the major problems, and with the
addition of selection of source material to be used in the program. It will
default to the DL Players Guide and the Marshal's Guide, but will have the
entire list of sources available that are in the database.

I'm in the middle of my finals right now, but should have something in the
next couple of days.

Tom