Re: [DL] Red Dead Revolver to Deadlands

Well, proffesor Perry and his peculiarities have potenial to become a
little more horrific. a huckster, perhaps an alchemist for the proffesor
himself. or both. And speaking Deadlands wise.... the bar fight. Everyone
in that freakin' tavern mustive had 4d12 strength, constantly picking
people up and chucking them. and the US artillery in Diego's level, they
all must've had Artillery: Cannon 5d12 plus some damn relic cannons or
something. from my understanding, artillery tends not to focus on
indiviuals on teh battlfield as they are damned near impossible to hit.
not so in this case. but any ways, RDR is a great game with lots of
possibilites for deadlands... and possibilites for a sequel or two.