Re: [DL] Red Dead Revolver to Deadlands

As I said, the game is freaking hard.

I thought Professor Perry's children (in the journal
it states those high-pitched midgets are really his
kids) were the most horrific thing in the game. Perry
himself I think would be an alchemist whose potion
gives back health levels and has an explosive powder
that allows him to "jump" to other places where he has
powder (hence why he teleports to the blacksmith
rooftop than jumps to the ground in order to attack
you).

My favorite part of the game is the train chase.
-doc

=====