RE: [DL] Classic Character Generator updated!

I apologize for not responding before, but believe it or not, I am
listening. :)

I appreciate reminding me about that.  I'm still having troubles figuring a
good way to check if you already have a concentration in a skill due to the
way things are handled at the moment.

However, I do have a couple of ideas, and am working on it. (In addition,
I'm taking an actual VB class in college in the fall, so may get a few ideas
out of there. :) )

Also, since you seem to actually be making use of it, any other comments you
(or anyone else for that matter) would like to share? I accept all input,
criticism and praise alike. :)

Tom