Re: [DL] Classic Character Generator updated!

> Could anybody send me this program via mail? I can't log to yahoo files
pool
> because it say that I am not a member :-).

http://www.1d6.com/dlcgp/

That's our website. I'm in the process of moving over to Legion Publishing's
site, where those good folks have graciously offered up space and bandwidth
for the Project to reside on a more permanent basis. I'll be keeping the 1d6
site, though, for experimentation and as a mirror. You should be able to
download what you need at the above link.

Nick Zachariasen