Re: [DL] testing

Hi !
OK, my quotes:

Ranger: One riot, one ranger
Posse - it shoudl be No Ranger, No riots... (After Ranger started a big
fight with local)

There was a discussion once about human meat`s taste - someone said it taste
like chicken. Later that night - after encountering a ghouls/cannibals, one
of players (Roger) saw an unfinished dinner on the table, and he start
eating. Rest of Posse started to shout and told him something like: "It is
human, you fool!!!"
Roger - Really? It taste like chicken!!

Ranger burned that house down. Posse forget that people they were looking
for have had TNT. After few hours, when cellar caught fire, there was no
evidence of that small settlement. To bad it rained...

Roger had a small "quarrel" with local undertaker. To bad that Undertaker is
also Town Council member. Roger`s diary - Remember, never die in Dodge...

When I`ll feel better, I`ll try to write more :)

Piotr Korys - www.gildia.com
My #1 rule of game design: "Everyone loves zombies." - Shane Lacy Hensley
www.warsawuprising.com - We shall never forget.

--
 Serwer www 80 MB + bazy MySQL,