RE: [DL] Books On RPGNOW

*drool*

You.? Are.? A.? GOD.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of PEGShane@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 2:36 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net; hoe@gamerz.net; lc@gamerz.net; Savage_Worlds@yahoogroups.com; PEG-GWG@yahoogroups.com; grw@yahoogroups.com; weirdwars@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Books On RPGNOW

Hey all!

ALL our Deadlands, Hell on Earth, Lost Colony, and Weird Wars books are now up on RPGNOW.

There are a few holes as the files here were messed up, but these books are being scanned and will be up soon. They'll be up on DTRPG.com first as they're doing the scanning, and then a couple months later on RPGNOW.COM.

These books will also be appearing on our own PDF site in a couple of weeks.

Thanks all!

Shane

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.