Re: [DL] I can explain

That..... was beautiful.....

:-)

At 06:48 PM 8/26/2004 -0700, you wrote:
Funy DL story thought I would share.

My loving wife recently discovered the joys of being Harrowed. Having never had one in her group before she has had NO experience in running one or what happens from time to time. After many trials and tribulations she has now started to view this no longer as a blessing but also as a hinderance. This was brought about by one of her powers ("I get magic powers. COOL" Her quoat when told about being harrowed)

------------------- Allan Seyberth darious@darious.com

"It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like."
-Jackie Mason