[DL] Archon Bound!

Hi all!

I'm on my way to Archon, which looks like it just might be about the coolest con I've ever attended!

If you have a chance to make it, come by and say hi! We'll talk Savage Worlds and City of Villains, and I'll be on a mess of panels about freelancing and the industry as well!

Dave Ross, Aaron Isaac, and Rob Lusk will also be around, so this should be a blast! If you get a chance to play in Aaron's Tour of Darkness game, I *highly* recommend it!

Shane