[DL] Re: Iron Arms

I agree, I think cast iron is not a good choice myself
but I think someone mentioned in an earlier post that
one of the Deadlands books said that was what they
were made from and I was running with that.

Wood would be a better choice - cheaper, easier to
work and much lighter. You would still need steel
fittings but not for the basic structure.

I think the finer points of metallurgy are lost on
most people. I would count myself among the ?herd? on
this one. I know very little about the subject and
that is ?collateral damage? from reading about other
subjects and stores from my father.

Michael

=====
  - Richelieu