Re: [DL] Indian Questions

> 2)  He constantly consults with his guardian spirit
> as if its omnipotent and knows all.  Not only that
> but he expect answers on the spot.  I have done my
> best to give him "signs" but that just seems to rub
> me wrong.  I have not had a chance to pick up the
> book this week so can someone please tell me if this
> is possible?  Can he just "commune" with his
> guardian whenever he pleases, get answers
> consitantly, and does he need to do a ritual of some
> kind?

  Manitous love the easy path and I would so screw
with him on this one, let the guardian spirit answer
all of his questions.  However, since as far as I know
this isn't in the rules make it a mantiou in disguise,
sometimes giving him right info and often leading him
into danger and/or manipulation him for the Reckoners.
  I love it when a player makes it this easy.
                                  Horace Black