Re: [DL] Indian Questions

1)  We have a huckster in the group and a mad scientist.  My friend who is a Warrior chief with a wolf guardian spirit seems to think that he can see all the spirits around them and knows exactly what they are up to.  This is starting to cause some friction in the group as he voices his displeasure with the "Palefaces".  Can he in any way see the spirits or know of them around the characters?

This one is up to you really...his totem could prolly at least sense em though IMO

2)  He constantly consults with his guardian spirit as if its omnipotent and knows all.  Not only that but he expect answers on the spot.  I have done my best to give him "signs" but that just seems to rub me wrong.  I have not had a chance to pick up the book this week so can someone please tell me if this is possible?  Can he just "commune" with his guardian whenever he pleases, get answers consitantly, and does he need to do a ritual of some kind?

Again up to you...I'd say he'd need to do some type of ritual...as a spirit...though "bonud" to a person...isn't gonna hang out for their beck and call.  I'd say he'd have to do SOMETHING...not just "Hay ernie what's going on over there"  Make him dance like a chicken or something...if you want it to stop ruining the fun for the other characters...my advice would be to have it get attacked by some force of the reckeners...and then be out of comission for a bit...see how he likes it then...OR have it abandon him for some reason...though make sure it is a good reason and not some half arse'd BS...that will get a player mad at ya FAST.  And no his spirit should NEVER be omnipotent!  Nothing is...it has it's own agenda...it should follow that...when the agendas match...yeah have it work good for him...but if his agenda doesn't match the spirits...then have the spirit 'push" him in the way it wants

Again...just my opinions...you do what ya see fit to

Thanks a lot

Casey Ashmore
Check out some of the online websites i catch every day like:

www.somethingpositive.net
www.gucomics.com
www.homestarrunner.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!