Re: [DL] Hospital Fees?

I'd have to say that this was entirely dependant on the location. Think of
all those western movies...not many hospitals were visible, but think of all
the town 'quacks' that were rushed out of bed in the middle of the night to
remove a bullet from a hero shot chasing the bad guys. Infact thinking about
that, I can't remember any of them handing a bill over for their services :)
Personally I'd say go with maybe a hotel like billing structure, with maybe
a doubling of the prices for hospital stay. As for treatment, well...maybe
price that you do for top end weapons etc. This is certainly something worth
thinking about though.

Jay.