[DL] Hospital Fees?

As I've mentioned before - my posse is currently in New Orleans.
Following their last adventure a significant number of them were rather
badly injured (I think one had 4 wounds in 4 out of 6 locations) and
decided to move ASAP to a hospital.  Having searched about I found out
that there were hospitals around at this period - yet I have no idea
how much they might charge for someone using their facilities.  I did
charge them for their initial examination per wound as per the Doc
costs given.  But a number of them were still so seriously wounded that
they remained in there for a few weeks.  So does anyone have an idea
how much it costs to get 24hour care in 1877?  At the time I intimated
that it would be expensive - but they seemed reasonably happy with
that!

Thanks for any input

Roy

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com