Re: [DL] Vet of the West

> With that said I want to hear from the rest of you about what you
> consider too much info based on Vet of the west, or ways to cap it.

I ask for a written/typed background for all characters.  If they are a
VoTWW I want to know why.  I expect them to explain just how they
became a VoTWW and the kinds of things faced and where.  A lot of the
time they have a general idea concerning things to face and I add the
creature specifics (as they only know the things from the Marshal's
book as it was in the old Deadlands RPG book).  So generally I have a
record of where they have been and what they have faced.

Of course they get a free red chip the first time they play the
character as some recompense for their effort.

Roy